Microsoft Silverlight is a cross-platform, cross-browser client framework that facilitates the creation of RIA (Rich Internet Application). It is an effective development platform for Rich Media application and also for creating applications for websites, desktop as well as mobile devices, especially smartphones. Silverlight, like Adobe Flash, is a free plug-in which is powered by Microsoft that is compatible with a plethora of browsers, portable devices and operating systems. Silverlight is known for featuring a lot of interactivity between the user and the interface and also for providing impeccable user experience.
Silverlight is based on the retained mode graphics system and easily integrates 3D animation, vector graphics coupled with multimedia. Everything is encapsulated in a single runtime environment. Silverlight comes up with a rich class and user interface library and also supports powerful languages like Visual basic, Asp.Net, C#, etc.
There are many companies offering Silverlight development services and expert Silverlight developers for meeting your needs. Most of them have a huge team of experienced Silverlight Developers who are adept in developing high quality and interactive applications.
Benefits of using Silverlight Development
– Design incredible apps for creating Rich Internet Applications (RIAs)with the help of Asp.Net technology
– The application works well with different devices including mobile devices
– Engages the users with a great UI and interactivity for better experience in nearly all browsers
– Quick streaming of impeccable audio, video, animation and stylized graphics
– Supports LINQ and LINQ-to-XML
– A huge range of compatible third party codecs
– Consistent user experience without glitches in any platform
– Run client side application without having to load the page
Offshore software development firms are known to deliver great quality and professional web development services to our clients. We offer support even after the project is completed. The basic requirement for any project is that the final product must meet client requirements. That is the basic measure of how a vendor has performed in a project from the initial design to final stage.